Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This is what happens when I leave them alone



I think I need to hire a babysitter. Seriously I came home the other day and Kaitlyn was taking this picture of Caitlin. Also when I looked through the photos I saw the top photo, which is a ransom for my scarf. Kaitlyn hid the scarf for a week because she was jealous that no one made a scarf and mailed it to her (people love me and send me things, thats not my fault) hehe. I know she was joking when she took it, but I'm glad to have my scarf back, I was worried she would start mailing it back in pieces or something crazy.

2 comments:

Dan said...

what the heck is Caitlyn doing there?

Annie said...

I think she was pretending to be me. Seeshe's on my bed holding up my dress, though that large bottle ofwine is Kaitlyn's not mine. I don't know